- Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the LIEBSTER AWARD sticker in your post too.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on 1 of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
- Who is your favorite musical artist?
Hm..Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran?!
2. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
That I usually very empathetic towards everyone!
3. Who in your life do you look up to the most?
4. What is your dream career?
I’m not sure but either to go to an amazing University studying what I want and getting a job and moving up and still have time for family!
5. Favorite season?
Ohh, hard one, I would say Autumn, but right now, it is freezing, and I don’t like cold, maybe Summer, but there’s always that one week of heatwave and of course exams. Winter has my birthday, but walks to school is a freezing one and the morning are just…yeah. So that leave Spring, usually a pleasant season apart from the rain, but I have to admit, it’s the season where mornings are brighter and colour comes back!
6. Lip gloss or Lipstick?
I’m not a massive lip person, but probably a lipstick as I feel I like to rub off lip glosses.
7. Favorite foundation?
I usually wear BB cream, though I really want the L’oreal Infallible Foundation! I usually mix the oil free Garnier BB cream with Maybelline Dream touch, because Garnier is a bit orange, and Maybelline is a bit pink!
8. What is/was your favorite thing to study in school?
I’m currently in school. I love maths (sometimes!) and computing!
9. What is your favorite TV show?
I don’t really have a favourite TV show, but I like the Great British Bake off, X factor (sometimes), Grand Designs, Apprentice, and I love watching BBC panoramas!
10. If you were going to live on a stranded island, what is the one beauty product you would take with you?
Concealer. I can not live without the stuff! But if not makeup, then a moisturiser or a face wash.
Lipstick on the lake’s questions!
- Black or brown eyeliner?
Hm..black, but nothing too dramatic!
2. Favourite food?
Ooh, chocolate, sweets, ice cream!
3. Favourite makeup purchase this year?
Hm..either the Maybelline Sensational mascara or the Real techniques expert face brush!
4. Coffee or tea?
I don’t drink either, but Coffee.
5. Favourite TV show that is no longer on the air?
I don’t have one, (A bit boring! But I don’t really watch a lot of TV!)
6. Warm or cool tones?
Warm tones. I can never wear cool tones on my nails!
7. What CD can you listen to over and over, and never get tired of?
Hmm..not sure, the Ed Sheeran X album, Taylor Swift 1989, or Fight song by Rachael Platten!
8. If you won a $100 gift card for Sephora, what would you buy with it?
I don’t have a Sephora in the UK, so if it were Boots(which I assume is the British version?) probably some makeup I’ve been wanting, try an expensive brand, (I’ve never tried them!) and probably get some products for my mum, sister and friends! Though I probably couldn’t buy a lot
9. Favourite Holiday?
I’ve been to Gran Canaria a few times, and I love it there!
10. Best trip you have ever taken?
Trip..maybe to Hong Kong, I know it’s a holiday, but we mainly met family and family friends, so it was really nice!
My Questions for the nominees:
- Do you have any pets?
- Favourite beauty product?
- Favourite thing to do.
- What do you imagine yourself doing in 20 years?
- How long have you been blogging, and why you started.
- Favourite food and drink
- How tall are you?
- What advice would you give your younger self?
- Name a random fact about yourself!
Thank you again to RachelMariiie and Lipstick on the lake!!