This is my second award, and I was so excited to find out I was nominated! I was nominated by the amazing blog Alice’s Wonderland!
The rules of the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog;
- List the rules and display the award;
- State 7 facts about yourself;
- Nominate 10 – 15 bloggers for the award and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know.
7 Facts about me!
- I’ve just started my GCSE years and I’m very nervous about them and trying to take on board every piece of advice I get!
- I play the piano and violin at Grade 7! Though much prefer playing the piano but equally love listening to them.
- I would really like to find out whether religious texts are real, I could (and probably will) do a blog post about my views, but yes, to find about religion and death, but the ironic thing is that I’m not even doing RS for GCSE!
- I want to be really successful in life in whatever I do, not just for myself but for my parents.
- I’m very small, 4ft 11″/ 5ft. I haven’t measured, but yes, and I don’t think I’m going to be growing a lot more!
- I can do all sorts of tricks that nobody thinks I can do like I can lick my elbow (only my right!), wiggle my eyebrows, do the splits (this is only weird because I can’t dance or do gymnastics!) and I have a weak connection between my 3rd and 4th finger!
- I’m scared of death, insects and creepy crawly things, the future and failing.
And on that note, here are my nominees (I will add to this list for a week or so!):
Thanks so much to Alice again!