- Favourite candle scent?
I’m not a huge candle person…but I quite like anything that’s smells of Christmas!
2. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
Definitely hot chocolate! I absolutely love hot chocolate! Totally of topic, but if you’ve ever had the hot chocolate from a cafe called Insomnia (this is popular in Ireland), well…it’s literally the best!
3. Do you switch up your makeup for the season?
Not particularly, I won’t be wearing a coral or light pink in autumn, but my makeup tends to stay the same!
4. Hats or scarves?
Scarves, I love the warmth of scarves! And I don’t suit and like most hats on me!
5. Most worn sweater?
Changes a lot, but this black knitted jumper from H&M.
6. Must have fall nail polish?
Ooh, because I’m in school and not allowed nail polish, I don’t have a lot of autumn colours!
7. Football games, or jumping in a pile of leaves?
Jumping into a pile of leaves!
8. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny jeans, I wear them all year, since in the UK every season is rainy and unpredictable!
9. Boots or uggs?
Boots, although Uggs are softer, you can’t beat how many styles boots can go with!
10. Favourite thing about autumn.
The fact it’s almost Christmas, and all the hot chocolates!
11. Do you have a song that gets you into the mood of fall.
Nope, not really! Anything Christmassy will do!
12. What is the weather like where you live?
UK, so rain, cold, basically winter! We don’t get a lot of crunchy leaves, we get soggy disgusting leaves you have to trod round on the pavement!
I want all of you to do this tag, and link me to the post if you do it, so I can read them!